Friday, August 22, 2008

First Day of School

Yesterday was the first day of school for Hannah and Emily. We found out their teachers on Wednesday afternoon. Emily got Hannah's old kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Redke, whom we really liked, and Hannah got Ms. Wight, whom we heard lots of great things about. She also had a lot of her friends in her class so she was thrilled! Here are pictures of them on the first day.



Here is Emily looking a little anxious right before she went into class and then a picture of her hugging Andrew after we picked her up (he really misses the girls and keeps asking where they are):




Favorite quotes of the day:
When I picked Emily up, I asked her if she had missed me. She said, "I didn't miss you because I didn't think about you because I was having so much fun!"
When I picked Hannah up (2 1/2 hours later), I asked her how she liked her teacher. She said she loved her because "she gave us an apple and a gummy worm"! What else do you need???

No comments: