Monday, June 14, 2010

Tegan's Baby Blessing

On January 17th, we had Tegan's baby blessing.  My mom and Con came out for the occasion as well as Ruel's mom and dad and Debbie.  We had a lunch at the house afterwards with family and friends.  I decided to go with a much simpler dress for Tegan than I did for Hannah and Emily.  We got some good and some not-so-good photos (the more kids you get in a picture, the trickier it is!) of the special day.



Look at that little tongue!

Mom, Tegan and me

Tegan and Grandma Parent........ Big yawn!

Snuggling with my baby.  Long day........she was worn out.
What a special, memorable day.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't believe how big Tegan is getting! We are looking forward to seeing you all next month! I hope Andrew is doing well--we haven't heard much, but he was in our prayers during his surgery time!

Debi said...

You seriously haven't aged AT ALL, that's so not fair!! Cute photos