Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hannah's new haircut

Well, it's not so new. Hannah got her hair cut 3 weeks ago and I keep meaning to post a picture, and am just now getting around to it. I think it turned out really cute. She wanted it really short. I told the lady how much to cut off and we had to tell her to cut more 3 times until it was where Hannah really wanted it. It's so easy to take care of now: brush and put behind ears OR brush and put in a headband!


Emily didn't want to be left out, so she had me take a picture of her straightened hair today and post a picture. Here is the little cutie-tootie.



2 comments:

Hallman Family said...

What cute girls...I love short haircuts!

Bunch of Brooks' said...

Hey Janet,thanks for the Christmas card. You have a beautiful family. We'll be there for Christmas, maybe your house will be done in time for a tour!! We'll call you at some point I'm sure.