1/2 bathroom tile:

Here is a shot of the entryway in progress. The finished products looks nice but I don't have any pics of that yet. We had them replace the really orange tile you see in the picture.

Here is the driveway and pictures of the girls putting their handprints down on the walkway. We all put in a handprint. I even had to get Hannah out of school for a little bit so she could do it before it dried!


The concrete guy is the one helping them and pushing down their hands while I was taking pictures. All the workers have been so nice, especially Dan and Mike. Gotta give a shout-out to them, even though they'll never see this!Today they started putting the granite in the kitchen and I really like it! They put the countertops in the laundry room a few days ago. It's a material called Kerrock (like Corian). I tried to take a picture but it just came out pretty black.
I think the last coat of polyurethane went on the hardwood today (or maybe tomorrow), and then they can finally bring the appliances in, which I'm dying to see. Not too many things left. Still, keep your fingers crossed that all goes well, everything passes inspection, and we're able to move in next weekend!
1 comment:
I really really hope you get in your home in time to have some good Christmas fun. I like your black cabinet in the bathroom, by the way. Its regal. :)
Post a Comment