I had decided that I wanted crepes for dinner that night, so I gave my order to the chef and we had quite a yummy spread (sorry Emily, this is not a great picture of you!)
All in all, a great day. Next year we will have one more family member to help celebrate Mother's Day since we are having a baby at the end of October. (Yes, I know, I have completely lost my mind.) We just told the kids this past week and they are ecstatic! They won't stop talking about it. Andrew says he doesn't want a brother or a sister, he wants BOTH! (Not gonna happen.) He's telling everyone it's twins. Anyway, we will find out next week if it's a boy or a girl, so stay tuned for sure! Any wagers or bets are welcome. We have no speculation here, but for the sake of our STILL 3-bedroom house, a boy would be a nice addition. Either way, we'll all be glad.
8 comments:
You little stinker!!! You were totally pregs when you came to my house! There I was telling ou I was pregnant and you were just all quiet...Ha! Well congrats and I can't wait to hear what the sex is! We'll find out in about a month :)
Great news! The world needs more Parents.
Yay! Yay! Yay!!! Congratulations!!! =)
Wahoo! Our family needs more cousins for sure! See if you can't make it a girl -k-
AHHHHHHHHHH! Congrats! I'm so happy to get another niece or nephew (I'm hoping for another boy in the family....)!
Hey.... great news Janet! Congrats to all! I think Andrew is right... twins would be the best!
Never underestimate little Andrew. When I didn't even know I was prego, Emily kept telling me I was pregnant with her baby sister Alison! Yes, that's right, my 3 year old filled me in and she wouldn't let the name go so yes, it could be true! Congrats! 4 isn't so bad, try 6 :D
Congratulations!! We're a testament that you can fit three in one tiny room so you'll be good either way.
Post a Comment